Is it shady to gossip about celebrity moms?

New post (Is it shady to gossip about celebrity moms?) has been published on http://getyourgossip.xyz/is-it-shady-to-gossip-about-celebrity-moms/ - https://image.masslive.com/home/mass-media/width620/img/breakingnews/photo/2018/05/28/24540511-standard.jpg -


Khloe Kardashian sparked controversy when she posted photos of her working out only one month after giving birth. Fans were concerned that she started working out too soon after delivering her first child, Truth. Chrissy Teigen was also a target awhile for going on a date with her husband only 10 days after giving birth. Some fans say people need to mind their own business when it comes to a stranger’s parenting habits. But haters say it’s all fair game–that’s the life of a celebrity. Deal with it. What do you think?


PERSPECTIVES


Khloe released a statement addressing the people that say she focuses to much on her body.


“What I’m annoyed about is I’ve read a couple of times on Twitter that they feel that I’m focusing too much on my body, but the truth is, I’ve worked out five or six days a week before I got pregnant and that’s my sanctuary and something I love to do,” Kardashian continued. “I want to start doing that now and get back to my rhythm and in between feedings I want to find time to work out because that’s going to be my new normal.” 


Some fans are defending the new mom.




The Tylt is focused on debates and conversations around news, current events and pop culture. We provide our community with the opportunity to share their opinions and vote on topics that matter most to them. We actively engage the community and present meaningful data on the debates and conversations as they progress. The Tylt is a place where your opinion counts, literally. The Tylt is an Advance Digital, Inc. property. Join us on Twitter @TheTylt or on Facebook, we’d love to hear what you have to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taylor Swift Having “Trouble” Selling Tickets For “Reputation” Tour?

Ariana Grande "God Is A Woman" Music Video Radiates Big Vagina Energy

Liverpool transfer news LIVE: Goalkeeper deal backed, talks held, Chelsea raid, shock exit